This page lists the devotionals by series. If you are interested in purchasing any of these, they are sold in PDF format for $5.00 each and $20.00 (plus shipping) for a beautifully bound color copy. The Salvation Devotional is free of charge to anyone who would like to give one to an unsaved loved one. Please just contact me at k8plord @ gmail.com and I will have it sent to you.
Devotionals – Titles and Location
Currently posting devotionals on a caregiver’s journey dealing with Crohns Disease “A Caregiver’s Journey”
1. Beside the Still Waters – This devotional deals with various issues of life. Prayerfully it will be an encouragement to you.
2. Daily Bread – This is an on-going Devotional that covers miscellaneous topics.
3. Day-by-Day – This is a three-month devotional on different topics.
4. Discourage/Encouragement – This is a 30-day devotional dealing with discouragement and teaching how to encourage one’s self in the Lord. I hope it is a blessing to those who feel overwhelmed at times in their lives.
5. For the Master’s Use – This is a devotional gearing toward righteous living.
6. For the Weary – This is a 28-day devotional. It is written for those who are weary of the Christian battle. Whether you are weary because of chronic illness, spiritual battles, serving God, or even if you are weary because you do not know God intimately. I pray this devotional will be a blessing to you!
7. God’s Goodness – This devotional covers 30 days and each day describes one of God’s beautiful creations.
8. Hymns – This is a 30-day devotional covering hymns (prior to copyright laws), their authors and how they tie in with the Word of God.
9. Mini-Manna for Little Lambs – This is a 29-day devotional especially designed for the needs of babies and toddlers.
10. Morning Manna – This devotional covers 30 days and it covers various Christian virtues as well as common Christian struggles.
11. Names of Jesus – This is a 30-day devotional on the different names of Jesus that can be found in God’s Word.
12. Nuggets from Proverbs – This is a 30-day devotional on the Book of Proverbs. It is filled with exhortation and encouragement to live Godly lives waiting until the Lord returns for us.
13. Numbers from the Bible – This is a 60-day devotional collaborated with Brother Jerry Bouey. Not only are some of the numbers of the Bible covered, but we also had other ideas come to mind as we wrote.
14. Ponderings – This is a devotional on various blessings from God’s Word.
15. Psalms Blessings – This is a devotional covering the Book of Psalms.
16. Question of the Day – This devotional covers various questions.
17. Reflections in Psalms – This is a two month devotional on Psalms.
18. Resting in Psalms – This is a one-month devotional on Psalms.
19. Salvation – This devotional covers 30 days and will prayerfully make one aware of his lost condition and lead him to salvation. This has been my prayer since the day this work began. If you would like to have a beautifully bound copy to give an unsaved loved one, please email me at k8plord @ gmail.com. These devotionals will be sent to you free of charge as there is no price on a soul.
20. Thought for the Day – This is a three-month Devotional.
21. To Be Single or Married – This is a 27-day devotional dealing with whether or not God’s plan for you is to be single or married.
22. Word of God – This is a 28-day devotional strictly dealing with the Bible as God’s Word and how no church doctrine or man’s word can supersede what God hath said.
23. Today’s Ponderings – These are throw-backs of previous devotionals on various topics.
24. A Caregiver’s Journey – This ongoing devotional describes my journey as a caregiver to my husband who has Crohn’s Disease.
25. The Names of Jesus – Encouraging readings on the different names of Jesus in Scriptures