to Think About
Our Relationship with Our Lord
1. Give God what's right - not
2. "Pray" is a four-letter word you can say anywhere -
in public schools.
3. Man's way leads to a hopeless end -
way leads to an endless hope.
4. A lot of kneeling will keep you in good standing.
5. He who kneels before God can stand before anyone.
6. To be almost saved is to be totally lost.
7. In the sentence of life, the devil may be a comma -
never let him be the period.
8. Don't put a question mark where God puts a period.
9. God grades on the cross, not the curve.
10. Are you wrinkled with burden?
to the church for a facelift.
11. When praying, don't give God instructions -
report for duty.
12. God doesn't want shares of your life -
wants a controlling interest.
13. Don't wait for six strong men to take you to church.
14. We don't change God's message -
message changes us.
15. The church is prayer-conditioned.
16. When God ordains, He sustains.
17. WARNING: Exposure to the Son may prevent burning.
18. Plan ahead - It wasn't raining when Noah built the ark.
19. Most people want to serve God,
only in an advisory position.
20. Suffering with truth decay?
up on your Bible.
21. Exercise daily - walk with the Lord.
22. Coincidences happen when God chooses to remain anonymous.
23. Wisdom has two parts -
having a lot to say
not saying it.
24. Never give the devil a ride -
will always want to drive.
25. A clean conscience makes a soft pillow.
26. Nothing else ruins the truth like stretching it.
27. Compassion is difficult to give away
it keeps coming back.
28. He who angers you controls you.
29. Worry is the darkroom in which negatives can develop.
30. Give Satan an inch & he'll be a ruler.
31. Forbidden fruits create many jams.
32. Be ye fishers of men -
catch them & He'll clean them.
33. Deciding not to choose Jesus is still making a choice.
34. God doesn't call the qualified,
qualifies the called.
35. If God is your co-pilot - swap seats.
When Jesus Looks
Jesus looks upon my life, What picture does He see.
Does He see His own reflection, Or does He just see me.
Does He see His likeness, The product of His hand.
Or just another Christian, Who never took a stand.
Does He see a child of God, A child that He set free.
Living life to honor Him, Or does He just see me.
What about the other folks, I meet along the way.
Do I show them Jesus, To brighten up their day.
When someone looks into my eyes, Can they truly see.
That calm and gentle peace of God, That dwells inside of me.
When I reach out and shake a hand, Is He right there in my grip.
Can they feel that strength from God, That steadies when I slip.
When folks are in my presence, Do they know His Spirit's there.
Can they see that He's the one, Who guides me everywhere.
When other people think of me, What is on their mind.
Do they think of Jesus Christ, So gentle and so kind.
I try to be like Jesus, Every single day.
Spreading love and kindness, All along my way.
I'm afraid that I have failed, I could not pass the test.
Deep inside my heart I know, I haven't done my best.
I have had to fight my flesh, Since the day that I was born.
It's always causing trouble, And being such a thorn.
That's why His Spirit dwells in me, He's helping me to learn.
In every situation, Where I need to turn.
He knew I'd never pass the test, That's why He took my place.
He gave His life to save my soul, He suffered my disgrace.
Now I try to be like Him, I must present Him well.
So other folks will want His gift, And turn their backs on hell.
Other folks should see the joy, That Christ has given me.
They should want to have it too, Especially since it's free.
They should begin to ask me, What is it they must do.
Just how it is they go about, Getting Jesus too.
Then I get to tell them, This wondrous gift is free.
It only takes a humble heart, A prayer on bended knee.
Someday when I'm face to face, With the Lord who set me free.
Will He see His own reflection, Or will He just see me.
What if, GOD couldn't take the time to bless us today
because we couldn't take
the time to thank Him yesterday?
What if GOD decided to stop leading us tomorrow
because we didn't follow
What if, we never saw another flower bloom
because we grumbled when
GOD sent the Rain?
What if GOD didn't walk with us today
because we failed to
recognize it as His day?
What if, GOD took away the Bible tomorrow
because we would not read
What if, GOD took away His message
because we failed to listen
to the messenger?
What if, GOD didn't send His only begotten Son
because He wanted us to be
prepared to pay the price for sin.
What if, the door of the church was closed
because we did not open the
door of our heart?
What if, GOD stopped loving and caring for us
because we failed to love
and care for others?
What if, GOD would not hear us today
because we would not listen
What if, GOD answered our prayers
the way we answer His call
What if, GOD met our needs the way we give Him our lives???
If you cannot claim God's promise of forgiveness
because you do not have Jesus Christ as your Saviour, please read:
God's Simple Plan of
at to ask more.
Trenholms of Kelowna
Unto Jesus Backgrounds and Prints
the Real McCoy
Eagle's Wings Ministries
Visitors to this page
Visitor on all Trenholms of Kelowna